Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Funeral.


Yesterday was his funeral. There were thousands of people. They filled the whole stake center...that included the the gym, the chapel and a bunch of rooms ... it was a huge funeral. they had reserved seats up in the chapel for his close friends and family, so i got a good seat. I didnt want to go to the veiwing because seeing Beans like that i thought would make me hysterical. I never thought I could do it.

My sister Jordyn talked me into it and told me I should go to the veiwing. Right when i got there i gave his dad, Rod, a huge hug. we cried and he told me how much he appriciated the video I had made and how much i meant to Beans. I tried to be strong in front of his family, I needed to be strong for Aniko. I finally got to the casket and he looked so handsome and peaceful! he looked so good. I stood there and tried to fight back the tears. Of course I couldn't. I'm so glad i got to see him one last time where he was so peaceful, so handsome. But when wasnt there a day he wasnt like that? Haha. Stephen (His oldest brother, 18 years old) did his biography and aniko and derrick did the tributes and brother scott gave a talk. it was an amazing funeral and im so glad i went!! i've never seen 1 person touch so many people by the way he acted. he touched everyone with his kind spirit and sense of humor .. he loved everyone so much!

i still don't understand why the most innocent kindest person had to leave us like this...the nights never seem to end and the days are as long as ever. I'm so alone. I really have no one else, I have alot of people supporting me. But I'm afraid to get close. I miss everything about you beans. about us. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment